Walk The Earth

Once, I was messed up. My life had fallen apart and I was lost in my self and the chaos of my feelings. So I dropped it all. I sold everything I owned and with nothing more than the pack on my back and the guitar in my hand, I trekked the highways and back roads of Canada from the East Coast heading... ? It eventually stopped, but one day, I shall pick up where I left off and maybe this time I won't go it alone.

Thursday, May 9, 2002

Poem - Gurgle Brook

Date: May 9, 2002

Gurgle Brook

I don't want to leave this place

It is far more beautiful than I
The gurgling waters tease
My weary spirit and
The sunlight plays between
The trunks of falling trees.
I can almost hear the very
Stones, whispering for me
to stay.

I do not want to leave this place
I am afraid that I will become
less beautiful, the farther
I will go.

--
Friar Greg

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers